This class is for Sports, Le Mans, LMP, ALMS and GT style race cars from any era plus road going sports cars.
NSR slot cars are not eligible for this class.
Basic preparation will be allowed as follows:
1. Motors may be glued into the chassis.
2. Rear axles may be glued in place to stop breakage of the axle brackets.
3. Reinforcing tape or glue may be used to prevent damage or repair wings.
4. Tyres may be glued to the wheel rims.
5. Tyres may be trued/sanded.
6. Light oil may be used on the tyres (3 in 1 or similar).
7. Weight may be added to the chassis on the inside only and must be secure.
8. Axle spacers may be fitted.
Modifications permitted will be:- changing of guide blades, wheels, axles, gears, tyres and motors. See list below for eligible motors. Upgrade parts from Slot.It, NSR, Scalextric, Ninco and SCX will be permitted. Cars must run with interiors but these can be made of Lexan or similar lightweight materials.
No chassis modifications will be permitted other than the removal of moulding flash to allow the body to roll.
Any motors of the following makes are permitted:
Avant Slot, Fly, MB Slot, NSR, Ninco, Proslot, SCX, Scale Auto, Scalextric, Slot.It, Spirit.