NASCAR - Modern (post 2000) NASCARS made by Carrera, Scalextric and SCX.
Cars must run box standard without modification and with original tyres. Only standard cars are allowed - not the upgraded racing versions such as SCX-PRO.
Basic preparation will be allowed as follows:
1. Motors may be glued into the chassis.
2. Rear axles may be glued in place to stop breakage of the axle brackets.
3. Reinforcing tape or glue may be used to prevent damage or repair wings.
4. Tyres may be glued to the wheel rims.
5. Tyres may be trued/sanded.
6. Light oil may be used on the tyres (3 in 1 or similar).
7. Weight may be added to the chassis on the inside only and must be secure.
8. Axle spacers may be fitted.
9. Spring clip joints may be soldered to help reliability.
10. Stub front axles may be replaced with solid ones where applicable.
11. The RX42B motor may be used in any SCX car which was originally fitted with the RX42 .